This salsa is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats- my personal favorite guilt-free recipe!
To see a quick 60 second video of me creating this recipe check out my latest post on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachaaronforrest/ or scroll to the bottom of this article.
Comment below what you think about this delicious, nutrient dense salsa. ENJOY!!
2 large tomatoes, chopped
5 green onions, chopped
2 avocados, chopped
1 can corn, drained
1 can black eyed peas, drained
1/2 bushel cilantro
1 packet Italian dressing (dry mix) *Recommended brand "Good Seasons"
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tbsp water
1. Chop all vegetables and pour into large serving bowl
2. Drain can of corn and black eyed peas and add to large serving bowl
3. Combine Italian dressing with vinegar and water. Shake/mix
4. Add canola oil to vinegar dressing mix. Shake/mix
5. Pour dressing into large serving bowl and mix.